Life is simple, it's just not easy.
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving.
And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

my elder sister lose her baby

When I look at my elder sister, I know that She was a good mother.
But, she need to enter an operation for cutting out her uterus today...
So, it's impossible for her to pregnant again.....
She keep crying and the only thing we can do is "Support her" and show care to her....

Our life full of uncertainty.....
Accept what we have now, appreciate it^^

2 comments:

  1. Your sis nt entirely no chance to have children already. I can help her to regain her pregnancy and many clinical studies already proved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to regain her pregnancy? She already no uterus in her body~ what you said are not logic lol.... hehe^^

    01743452XX is your number? May I know who are you? Thanks=)

    ReplyDelete