Life is simple, it's just not easy.
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving.
And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm good daughter now

After I started work,
I seldom hang out with friends..
I seldom use my phone...
I seldom go watch movie...
I seldom go shopping...
I seldom sleep after 12am...

But,
the time I spend with my parents become more and more,
And, I already get used of the habit
to take away some cake or foods for my parents after back from work..

I am totally a 100% good daughter now...
as before I like to stay outside rather than stay at home....

My parents are getting old,
I hope them will happy everyday;
and keeping healthy all the time^^

2 comments:

  1. long long time no see.....i miss u lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... long time no see^^ How's your life there???

    ReplyDelete